If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 17 June 2017

Perfect Pearl Squares Quilt Tutorial Uploaded

I have been busily working over the past few days on a couple of  quilts that are gifts  The first is the little pink baby quilt that has been stitched with the Elephant applique designs from Hatched in Africa. The layout is my Strip Fever quilt design which you can find under the Projects tab.
Strip Fever quilt


The second quilt is my the one I have titled Perfect Pearl Quilt Squares .This quilt measures a very respectable 55 inches square. All of the blocks and setting triangles have been embroidered with design from the Pearl Quilt Square set from Hatched in Africa. 



Perfect Pearl Quilt Squares Quilt



 I have used a variegated thread called Peacock which I purchased a few years ago now from Theda Threads to embroider the designs with. I have written a tutorial for this quilt that will guide you through the design placement etc.

You can download the tutorial from HERE

1 comment: