If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 7 January 2016

BFC Anniversary quilt done and dusted

The BFC 12th anniversary quilt is all done. I just need to wrap it up to gift it to its new owner when I see them. The remainder of the instructons Blocks 10 -18 will be sent out over the next week or so. Block 10 will go out tonight or Friday morning my time.
BFC 12th Anniversary BOM


I have had a great deal of interest in the proposed new BOM using the new Jacobean Roses designs from Hatched in Africa so that is definitely going ahead. I will not send out the requirements list and block instructions for a week or so so that I can get everyone into the email database.

I was cleaning up my emails today and found this photo that Karen had sent me before Christmas. She put this little quilt together early on using the anniversary set. I must apologize to Karen as I forgot all about her picture as I was so busy with my  Bridie's Blossoms sewing around Christmas that I forgot to post her pic



This is what she wrote
"When I started stitching out these beautiful designs, the whole quilt design formulated in my head.  So I just had to continue.  This quilt has been inspired by you and everything I have learnt from your previous BOM's and for that I sincerely thank you.

I realise that it is not what you are doing with this BOM but as I have said in the past I really only need small quilts as they are all donated to Nursing Homes or the Townsville Hospital."

3 comments:

  1. ...a lovely quilt...
    ...nice colours...

    Guni

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Hopefully I'll quilt as well as that one day.

    ReplyDelete