If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 3 December 2015

BOM well underway

Block 2 has just been sent out in the new BOM using the 12th Anniversary designs from BFC.
Block 2 BFC 12th Anniversary BOM
I have also completed the first two rows and stitched them together. If you wish to be apart of this BOM please email me
Rows 1 and 2
I have also been busy this weeks  with more garments for the  Bridie's Blossoms project. I have been designing new patterns for angel baby  21-25 week gestation sizes that are easy for hospital and funeral staff  too dress the tiny souls in.I particularly wanted a more "boy" type looking bonnet .



As usual the cats have been having a lovely time in the sewing room

There are lots of baby penguins at Lillico and the sunsets have been lovely




No comments:

Post a Comment