If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 28 May 2015

We are nearly there

Wow, it has been 10 days since my last blog post. We have 3 more shows to go and then packing up, moving out of the theatre and all the washing to do. Last weekend I washed and ironed over 80 pieces of costume in the 3 day lay off we had from the evening show on Saturday night until the show this Wednesday just gone.
These are just a few of the pics I have to show you. The ones below were taken by Jake Jacobson of , JJJ photography Ulverstone.



This is a dressing pic of the boys from Jailhouse rock
Some of the pics I took of the cast in their costumes





 The dresses below were designed from pics I had seen of haute couture dresses from the 50's.



I have finished making all the blocks for the BFC 10 000 member BOM and here is a sneak peek. 
BFC 10 000 member BOM
I will try and get Block 7 out to everyone over the weekend. On Thursday the fur babies have their live in babysitter come to stay while we head off to Canberra for 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment