If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 21 December 2014

Insulated Carrier to use with Thermomix Thermoservers

I found a great tutorial from sewingmammas.com for an insulated casserole carrier. I thought it was an ideal size and shape to carry the insulated Thermomix Thermoserver dishes so I modified the pattern to suit the dishes. I have written a tutorial for my tweaked design for both the round and oval dishes. The carrier itself is lined with Insul Bright and makes the carrier a great accessory especially if you need to transport the fabulous fruity dream soft serve. I am also going to use it when making yoghurt.
Insulated Carrier for Round Thermoserver
Insulated carrier for Oval Thermoserver

You can download the pdf from HERE. When the page opens click on the downward pointing arrow to download the file.

There is still time to make some of these for Christmas presents.

If you are looking for a small gift for a sewing friend why not make a scissor holder. Quick and easy. There are two versions, the one with the pointed top is here

and the one with the rounded top is here

No comments:

Post a Comment