If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Polka Dot Giraffe Quilt Finished

I have quilted and bound the Polka Dot Giraffe BOM so that is now safely tucked away until I find a good home for it. The last of the lessons in that BOM have been sent out. 
Polka Dot Giraffe BOM
There are only a couple of more lessons to be sent out in the HIA Stack'Ems BOM and that one will be finished. I am going at a slower pace with the HIA Forest Owls BOM.

A little bit of forward planning. Suz from BFC will be  generously releasing the first of the designs in her free anniversary set commencing next week and I will be doing another BOM with those designs. If you want to be part of that BOM please send me an email  and I will start compiling my email list. 

I am also replenishing my Bridie's Blossoms packages so that I have a few on hand for then they will be required.



No comments:

Post a Comment