If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 3 October 2014

New Christmas Table Runner Sneek Peek

centre of new table runner
I have had this idea for a Christmas table runner for a while so decided to do it when I got out of bed this morning about 2 hours ago. It is going to be an easy and quick to put together runner. The centre section is below and I hope to have it finished with the tutorial posted either late this afternoon or early tomorrow. I know I should be doing the BOM blocks but we need to get our Christmas sewing underway as i read somewhere that it is only 15 Saturdays until Christmas. 

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful runner ....and only 2 hours?!? Lovely gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki. Wow this is gorgeous. I wish I had your energy!!
    Love the inter-twining effect. Thank you for all your inspirations. Have a great day. Jan. (U.K.)

    ReplyDelete