If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 21 August 2014

Two days of stitching and some oldies but goodies

Wednesday and Thursday have been spent stitching out some of the BOM blocks. I think I have done all the Stack'Ems and Polka Dot Giraffe stitch outs. Just hope that they correspond with my sketchy plan!

 I have also done 3 preliminary blocks for the HIA Forest Owls BOM quilt.
I am using the Moda Me and My Sister Hubba Hubba line which has been out for a little while. They do have a couple of new line outs and the best thing about their fabric lines is that you can mix and match the majority of their collections.
Forest Owls BOM
I have been meaning to mention a website I visit frequently, especially when looking for costume ideas and baby crochet patterns for my Bridie's Blossoms items. The patterns at The Vintage Pattern Files are free so take some time to have a look around and reminisce.

No comments:

Post a Comment