If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Embellished Dogs Quilt top and projects from other blog followers

We have finished the Embellished Dogs quilt top and the final instruction has gone out for this BOM. I apologize for my terrible picture editing as I tired to delete the carpet on the sides of the quilt
Embellished Dogs Quilt Top complete

Karen has been quick off the mark with her first Forest Owls Block
Karen's Forest Owls Block 1

Shirley has been steaming ahead with her Stack'Ems blocks. In fact Shirley had stitched out and sent me a pic of the heart block little more than 3 hours after I sent the block instructions out on Monday morning.
Shirley's Stack'Ems Blocks 1-5 

Shirley's Stack'Ems Block 6


Pat has made up a quilt to be given to a deserving charity using my Bridie's Blessings 1 metre wonder quilt tutorial

Pat's  Bridie's Blessings 1 Metre Wonder Quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment