If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 24 February 2014

Project Roundup- mine and others



Embroidery Library have a lovely set of Blackwork flower designs this week and I have bought the large size to do a quilt down the track. The design below is just one of them. They are still on special but do not know how much longer that will be for.



Some of the members of our local embroidery group are doing the  free Project House360 BOM. Make sure you download the Block for February before the end of the month.
I am doing the red/ black and white colourway.



My neighbour is doing the brown toned colour way. It will be interesting to se what other colour ways we get.



Sharon has sent in a pic of her finished Floral Sketches quilt being closely inspected by her fur baby.

Sandy has got her Graceful Air, Land and Sea BOM well underway as well. Love the colours she has chosen.




Elizabeth has completed Block 1 of the Graceful quilt and this is her first attempt at doing an embroidered and pieced quilt


I have ben busily working on my items for the angel babies in hospital and will have a pic up tomorrow or the day after of some of the things I plan to include in each package.
 I have been closely watched all week by the quality control officers from on high.





No comments:

Post a Comment