If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 8 December 2013

Some pics of projects to share

Saturday morning we had another heirloom sewing class and this time the students were making one of the heirloom inspired stockings I designed. Each was completely different due to the fabric that was chosen for the stocking front and back.


I will be putting the tutorial for this stocking up on my blog tomorrow for download.
Lorraine has sent me a pic of her  Floral Sketches quilt
i
Lorraine's Floral Sketches quilt
Allison has also sent in some pics of a couple of the Sassy Cats Blocks she has done in the Sassy Cats BOM.




It was quite unusual on Saturday night to see an adult penguin looking out of his man made burrow well before dark and I was able to take these three pics

 


No comments:

Post a Comment