If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Bonnie Hunter's New Mystery

Bonnie Hunter over at Quiltville has revealed the colour palette she is using in her new mystery quilt. The mystery quilt titled Celtic Solstice obviously is inspired by Ireland and all things green,orange and white with a bit of yellow and blue thrown in for good measure. Looks like she is using the Tri Recs ruler so have just ordered one. I love rulers that make strip cutting and the appropriate rulers so much easier for making all things triangle. Now it is off to collect my fabrics and wait anxiously for November 29th when the first clue is released.
Think I may be varying my fabrics slightly. For the neutral I will go for my black on whites and think my blue may be teal. Also think the yellow may be substituted for pink as yellow is not abundant in my cupboard by the look of it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to start the mystery too. I'm changing the colors up a bit too. Maybe. Still haven't decided for sure. But am definitely keeping the green and orange and I will for sure use a more white color for the background.

    ReplyDelete