If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Thank you to everyone

My I take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you who has sent me an email  or ecard over the last day or so. Thank you to those who have shared your own fur baby story, I have read and reread each and everyone of them. As I have read them, I have had a bit of a tear and then went back to my sewing machine as we seem to do when we need comfort.
We got both our little fur babies together. Their mothers were sisters and they were born a week apart so I suspect that they had the same father. They are both now back together in the garden near one of our beautiful camellias that is full of bloom. This is the first time in 31 years of married life that we have not had cats to sleep on our bed.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. We do invest lots of love in our fur babies. They each have such different characters and we miss them terribly when they are gone. My sympathies on your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Millie. I lost Rufus Rafaelo about 10 years ago, and I still cry. We were best friends and he read me like a book!

    ReplyDelete