If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Aren't these the cutest things?

Last Friday I did a day of relief teaching at my former school. One of the subject options offered to the senior students is Business Enterprise where the students plan all aspects of a business including making, marketing and selling the product concept they come up with. A group of three girls have been making and selling these cute cake key rings made from modelling clay. I bought the cupcake and macaroon. Being crafters we can appreciate the effort that goes into making little cuties such as these.

Also just a reminder that voting for my sister and her class to win the iPad and
 IPods finishes this Thursday September 26 Australian time. If anyone has a few spare minutes to vote again I know she would appreciate your help very much.
If you go to this website


and in the Drop down box find

Sorell- Colleen Hennessy 
 
I am working on some Christmas table toppers using the Hidden Wells block technique of cutting triangles and hope to have something to show you in my next post or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment