If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 11 July 2013

A topsy turvey week

Block 24 has been sent out in the Crazy Quilt BOM using the Crazy quilt set from Kenny Kreations. I really like this block.
Kenny Kreations Crazy Quilt Block 25





 
 
There has no been much sewing done this week. Yesterday Mum and I went to my aunt's funeral and on the way home we stopped for a late lunch. We had some chicken and corn soup that was very very creamy. Not long after being home I started feeling pretty yucky. My Mum then rang to say she was feeling very ill was dizzy and had passed out on the floor for a few seconds. She had ben vomiting and continued to do so when I went up to her and so I stayed the night to keep an eye on her. We are both pretty seedy today but much better. Consequently no sewing has been done for a few days.
 
The girls are coming tomorrow for another sewing session








 

No comments:

Post a Comment