If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 10 May 2013

Bit of a Roundup

 



This morning I gave my Easy Street quilt to a young couple from my old school who have just recently become engaged to be married. I gave them the choice of an embroidered one where they choose the themes, colours etc or my Easy Street quilt and they were thrilled when they received it this morning.
Easy Street Quilt
Blocks 16 and 17 of the Kenny Kreations Crazy Quilt BOM have been sent out.
Crazy Quilt Block 16
 
 
Crazy Quilt Block17
 
 
 
 
 
Pat has sent in a pic of her Aristocat quilt. It is so much fun and inspiring for us all to see what other people choose for their fabric colours . I think you will all agree with me that this is a spectacular quilt along with all the others that have been sent in.
Pat's cat quilt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment