If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 25 April 2013

Owl Quilt Underway and Hints and Tips Page Tab

 I have added a tab for Hints and Tips on the top of my blog. Every time  I publish a new  hint, tip or tutorial I will update this page as well. There will be links to the individual blog posts from this page.
 
I have spent a couple of days dealing with an inflamed eye so I have been a bit slack with my sewing, blog posting and answering emails.

I have started work on the owl quilt using the designs from the Quiltery Embroidery Club. I am combining these embroidered designs with applique elements from the  pattern club owl set. I have applique stitched the branch onto the fabric and then machine embroidered the owls over the branches. I am cutting and stitching  each row in one section rather than making different squares and then stitching them together. I apologise that the colour in my photo is not that wonderful today. The designs are actually embroidered on white fabric but it looks blue in the photo.
 
Just a reminder that if you want to receive the projects I design and adapt from the  Quiltery Embroidery Designs and Pattern Clubs you can email me to be added to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment