If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 18 April 2013

Bits and Pieces roundup

I started off this week with lots of plans but when you are retired life just seems to fly by.
I have finally emailed the instructions for Block 3 in the Floral Sketches 2 BOM. This time I have the same block for both the 5x7 design size quilt and also the larger 6x8.
Floral Sketches 2 BOM Block 3
I also had a lovely surprise during the week that made my day. Pat sent me a thank you gift of these gorgeous fabrics. You can tell she has picked up on my love of black and white fabrics. I was so excited when these came in the mail

Pat also sent me a pic of her cat blocks in progress.Someone is going to be very happy when they receive this.
Anita sent me pic of her Aristocat quilt top. I just love the colours with the black.


No comments:

Post a Comment