If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 11 January 2013

Hanger/Closet Safe Project



Coat Hanger/ Closet Safe Cover

Coat Hanger/ Closet Safe Cover Lining
I have finished the first project for the year. As mentioned in earlier posts I am using the Martha Pullen IEC designs for most of my projects this year. This hanger cover does not have any exposed seams and has a discreet concealed zippered pocket at the top of the cover.
I will be sending out the instructions tomorrow to those who have emailed me to sign up. We will be going to do the Little Penguin guiding tonight. Just a reminder that these are free project instructions and will not be available for download from this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicki,
    I am so impressed with your ingenious designs and generosity!
    Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete