If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 7 January 2013

Another hot and smokey day and an interesting resource

It is very very smokey here today as we now have a bushfire to our left but it is a fair distance away. It is thought that Australia will have it highest average temperature (43C) ever recorded today.
 
I came across a great You Tube channel resource with a good selection of how to videos. The Sew Easy You Tube channel can be found here. I have included a link to one of them here.
 
 
I mentioned on a previous post that I will be doing some projects throughout the year showcasing the Internet embroidery club from Martha Pullen. After an initial hiccough whist trying to find a way to buy these designs I finally discovered that you have to register on the Internet Embroidery Page first. I hope to have the first of these projects out in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment