If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 5 October 2012

Weekly Roundup

This week has been a busy one. As the school year finished here in Australia in December the couple of months before particularly busy with assessing and extra curricular activities occurring when the weather is much nicer and more predictable if it can ever be.

For those of you who follow my blog closely I have added a new page at the top  about the Little Penguin and I will be adding to that in the coming days.

I remembered that I have not posted the pics of the latest pillowcases that I have made for my colleagues. All of the pillowcases have been embroidered with designs from Bunnycup Embroidery
Noah's Pillowcase

Patrick's Pillowcase

Sebastian's Pillowcase

Sophie's Pillowcase

Be sure to go to the  Hatched in Africa homepage and start collecting their new alpha giveaway ABC - Whimsical Rose Monograms - 5x7. The link to how to go about getting the designs is on the right hand side of their home page.


No comments:

Post a Comment