If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 28 August 2012

New Zebra BOM

BFC Zebra BOM Block 1

Close Up of Zebra Block 1
I went back to school yesterday after being off sick and managed to get through the day. I am feeling a little better each day and I am looking forward to 2 weeks of vacation at the end of next week. I hope to get the current BOMs wrapped up during that time but will have to wait on the border fabric to arrive for the Antique Roses BOM. I have stitched out the first block in the Zebra BOM. The designs are from BFC Creations These designs are just beautiful stitched out and the embroidery is very textured. Some of the blocks in the BOM will made up of pieces of the curly designs around the zebras. If you wish to sign up for the zebra BOM please email me.

3 comments:

  1. The close-up really shows the dimension that Suzy puts into her designs. Hope you are feeling great by the time vacation gets here. You need to enjoy your vacation!
    Beckie in Brentwood, TN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki, I hope you are feeling better :)
    The zebra designs are adorable. I have been making a wall hanging from the giraffe BOM and will send you a picture in a couple of days when I am finished. I love it! Thanks so much for your great ideas!!!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete