If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 18 June 2012

New free BOM

As I mentioned in an earlier post I am just awaiting the arrival of my fabric and the designs for my next planned BOM. I have just ordered a layer cake and a charm square pack (to be on the safe side) of Moda's lovely new French General Chateau Rouge collection. The Want It Neeed It online shop here in Australia has them for sale already and the prices are just fantastic. A bit of a different colour palette for me this time.
 They are yet to be released elsewhere. I will have to wait until September to get the yardage for the borders and that will give me plenty of time to plan and change the blocks as I go.

The designs I am going to use are the Antique Rose Squares from Mother Hen's quilts which are on pre release for a few more days. If you join the Yahoo group there is a link to order the designs for a few more dollars off.

If you want to sign up for this free BOM you can email me here and I will add you to the list.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, do you have a materials list for the candlewick quilt? I would like to make that and just love your design.
    thanks, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Linda,the first lesson is a requirements list etc.

    ReplyDelete