If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 18 May 2012

Blooming Art Nouveau Quilt-Tutorial uploaded


Blooming Art Nouveau Quilt
The tutorial for the Blooming Art Nouveau quilt can be found HERE. I have included instructions using each of the design sizes. The designs are from Embroidery Library and I have used Moda Ruby fabric.

The Blooming Art Nouveau quilt has already gone to a new home. I have given it one of the office ladies in our school and she was very happy with it.

I have had a busy week coordinating the national testing of literacy and numeracy in our school this week so little time for sewing . I hope to get back to it this weekend but do have lots of maths test papers to mark as well.

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you Vicki - i can't wait to get started using these designs - I think mine will be in blues

    ReplyDelete