If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 2 March 2012

Photo Books and Personalised Pillowcases

Photo Book Portfolio of my work



Earlier this year I decided to make some photo books where you upload your photos to an online business and they print the bound photo books for you. I have used them to make portfolios of my work. I have made one just of my machine embroidery projects and another of all the costumes I have made over the last 22 years. If you make things and give them away this is a perfect way to have an accessible and enduring archive of your work.
I have about 20 pillowcases to make as gifts for my work colleagues and friends so will be busy stitching those out over the next few weeks and months. One of them was ordered by a proud grandmother only two hours after her first grandchild had arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment