If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 23 March 2012

More Pillowcases and Under The Weather

I always look forward to the weekends so that I can concentrate on doing some sewing for longer periods of time rather than grabbing 30 minutes here and there before and after school but this weekend I have not ventured out of my pj's. Seem to have picked up a respiratory infection of some kind and feel too weak to even pick up a piece of fabric.




Thought I would share with you some of the pillowcases that I have finished and have already gone to their new owners. All of the designs on these pillowcases have come from  Bunnycup Embroidery designs.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Vicki, how cute are these pillowcases!!! I hope you are feeling well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a speedy recovery! Great pillow cases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making these pillowcases and hope to get back to them today, must say I am feeling a little better.Think I may have pleurisy so could be a trip to the doctor tomorrow if I am no better.

    ReplyDelete