If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 20 January 2012

Paisley Parade Class Ended-Link to all the lessons

Paisley Parade Quilt
Our online Paisley Parade class has ended but I had not posted pictures all the blocks quilted. I thought that people might like to see them. I have zipped all of the lessons into one large file for those of you who may have missed lessons or do not have them at all etc. I am going to leave the link here for a few days but it will definitely be removed at the end of January.

Now that my sewing room is reorganised and lovely to work in I do not feel like making any more mess in it. I am going to be sending out the next lesson of the nightgown class over the weekend and I have a few ideas for some lovely table runners also using the Paisley Parade designs and the Ruby jelly roll. 

I have the lovely yellow corduroy that I found in my clean up sitting in the basket ready to go for the toddler overalls so that is also on the list


Paisley Parade Quilt Block 1

Paisley Parade Quilt Block 2

Paisley Parade Quilt Block 3

Paisley Parade Quilt Blocks 4 and 5

Paisley Parade Quilt Block 6

Paisley Parade Quilt Block 7

Paisley Parade Quilt Blocks 8 and 9

Paisley Parade Quilt Blocks 10 and 11

Paisley Parade Quilt Block 12

Back of Paisley Parade Quilt

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Vicki for putting the links here. The pictures show there are 12 blocks but the zip file has only 9 blocks plus another outside the zip folder that said it's block 10. Are there supposed to be 12 pdf's that say Block 1 thru Block 12?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have uploaded the wrong file, old age must be creeping up faster than I thought. I have replaced the file. Thanks for alerting me Vicki

    ReplyDelete