If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 29 January 2012

Moda Blueberry Crumb Cake/Paisley Parade Quilt

Moda Blueberry Crumb Cake/BFC Paisley Parade Quilt Row 1

Moda Blueberry Crumb Cake/BFC Paisley Parade Quilt Insert
I have finished quilting and binding the If Cats could Talk Quilt and it was my intention to write up the instructions for it but had some inspiration on what to do with these Moda Blueberry Cake strips. I purchased 3 of the Moda scrap bags from Hancocks and the majority of them was this line. The quilt combines the 10 minute quilt block technique with a machine embroidered insert.Once again I have used one of the designs from the BFC Creations Paisley Parade set. The photo shows the top row of the quilt with the top border added. The quilt will be made up of 9 squares which are 18.5 inches square when finished. I will be giving this quilt to my Mother for her 77th birthday at the end of next week so hopefully will have it finished by then. I will also do a tutorial for this quilt as well.

1 comment: