If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 5 December 2011

Expressions of Interest-Heirloom nightgown

Our summer vacation from school starts in 3 weeks. I always do a lot of sewing over my summer holidays as we call them here. One of my intended projects is an heirloom nightgown. This will be a beginner project and it is my intention to design a nightgown that will look just as good with a limited amount of lace for those who cannot resource it easily. I am currently working on the pattern putting all my pattern drafting skills to use. This first nightgown will be sleeveless and a pullover the head design without a front opening . If you would like join my mailing database for this class can you please email me and I will add your name to the list.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to join in on the project.
    BLT_Emb@bigpond.net.au is my email address. Thanks Vicki

    ReplyDelete