If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 12 September 2011

Spectacular Magnolia



Thought I would share with you some pics of my magnificent magnolia. You can also just catch a glimpse of an exquisite camellia in the first photograph.I have spent the day doing my final preparation for the Australian Sewing convention.Trying to remember to pack all the little essential pieces of equipment for use by the students when the majority have flown in is a bit difficult. The convention started last night in Launceston(Tasmania) but I am not teaching until Thursday and Friday. I have been preparing some "here are some I have prepared earlier samples".

I also have another folded grocery bag planned, got the idea when eating a taco so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Our magnolia like this blooms in March. We're getting ready to move into Fall and the leaves are just starting to fall off the tree.

    ReplyDelete