If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 14 August 2011

Two months of blogging and the heirloom quilt sampler tutorials

It has been a little over two months since I started blogging and I have been ovwerwhelmed by your messages of support and positive responses. It is, and has been my intention to offer free projects on my blog. It is also my intention to offer projects that have machine embroidered projects showcasing designs from many different digitizers so that I can choose the design that is the right fit for my project. I have many future projects planned but not enough hours in the day to complete them.

I have started to write the tutorial for Block 3 of our free online heirloom quilt sampler course. It is not too late to start this quilt sampler, just send me an email and I will forward the instructions for the first two blocks to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment